about 1 month ago

MATCH DETAILS:
Location : Genoa, Luigi Ferraris
Upcoming Information:Italian Serie A 24.10.2020
When/Date: 24.10.2020
Time: 12:00 pm



Watch here >>>Genoa vs Inter Milan live


Online here >>>Genoa v Inter Milan live

Genoa - Inter Milan LIVE Stream#


Short Preview

  • Limited number of spectators.
  • Genoa has a chance of relegated (27%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Inter has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of qualify for ucl (75%), has a chance of win league (25%).
  • Genoa is in undoubted good shape (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Recent matches Inter is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Inter could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match Inter is the unquestionable favorite.
  • Last 18 head-to-head matches Genoa won 5 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 10 matches and goals 14-32.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Genoa won 5 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 8-8.

    Other matches previews, predictions, analytics:

    Benevento - Napoli match overview, prediction&tips

  • Limited number of spectators.
  • Benevento has a chance of relegated (24%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Napoli has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of qualify for ucl (61%), has a chance of win league (16%).
  • Recent matches Benevento is playing mutable (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Napoli is in super good shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
  • Napoli could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Recently Napoli have a series of home games.
  • In this match Napoli is certain favorite.
  • Last 3 head-to-head matches Benevento won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 2-9.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Benevento won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 0-2.

    Parma - Spezia match overview, prediction&tips

  • Limited number of spectators.
  • Parma has a chance of relegated (32%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Spezia has a chance of relegated (40%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches Parma is playing shaky (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Parma will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 2 head-to-head matches Parma won 1 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 2-0.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Parma won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 0-0.

    Fiorentina - Udinese match overview, prediction&tips

  • Limited number of spectators.
  • Fiorentina has a very small chance of relegated (4%), has a small chance of qualify for ucl (8%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Udinese has a chance of relegated (18%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches Fiorentina is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Udinese is in cheap shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Recently Udinese have a series of home games.
  • In this match Fiorentina is a favorite.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Fiorentina won 12 matches, drawn 4 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 33-18.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Fiorentina won 10 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 22-5.


    Other matches:

    http://folkringstontir1977-blog.logdown.com/posts/8185677

    http://blarawplexan1978-blog.logdown.com/posts/8185808

    http://tairetysti1979-blog.logdown.com/posts/8185924

    https://www.spreaker.com/user/11309782/genoa-inter-milan-soccer-live-stream

    https://mollyhiggins203788.hatenablog.com/entry/2020/10/21/171417
  • ← Eastbourne - Dulwich Live'Stream[Free] Anaitasuna vs BM Granollers LiveStream^? →